Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cuttlebug Embossing Folders & Bella Stamps Arrive!

I returned home to a package of 9 Cuttlebug Embossing Folders and 3 Bella stamps. I found out that the embossing folders were compatible with my Zip e' Mate, so it was fun embossing card fronts with various papers. After preparing my unmounted Bella stamps, I made 3 cards using both of my new toys. All papers, eyelets, watercolor pencils, markers and inks are from Stampin' Up!, "Retail Therapy" sentiment and Bellas are from Stampin' Bella, other sentiments are from SU!, ribbons are from SU!, Wrights and American Crafts, Glaze pens from Sakura and glitter is from Stickles. Some of the images were colored with markers and others were done with the Watercolor Pencils. I used the Sakura Glaze pens and glitter on different parts of the images. On the birthday card, I sponged vanilla craft ink to the embossed card front, for better viewing. Other Bellas have been ordered and are on their way here!

No comments: