Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Challenge Card

Every Monday, the crew at SCS, posts a new technique challenge. This week it was a template, called the Criss-Cross Card. Once you see the card, you'll understand the name. It is actually a card that fits inside another card. I chose to use items out of the Stampin' Up! Mini-Catalog, the Enchante' Designer papers and the Cartle Postale stamp set. I love using the papers, because they are sturdy, double-sized and match the coordinating colors in the Stampin' Up! family. After deciding on the papers and using the template, I made a band using the other side of the printed paper and tied 2 grosgrain ribbons around it. I stamped an embellishment on vanilla cardstock, punched it out using my circle punch, layered it on matching cardstock and adhered it to the inside card of the template. I love this design. It fits a standard size card envelope as well.

No comments: