Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another Bella? These are very addicting stamps and a Yahoo group has been formed for the Bella Addicts. This card was made using Teachabella and can be found at Stampin' Bellas. Trying to use the discontinued SU! card stock, I chose Mint Melody and Positively Pink as my main colors. I used the "Thanks" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder on the Mint Melody card stock, added a strip of patterned paper and two coordinating ribbons. After stamping and coloring the image, I cut the scalloped edge with scallop scissors. Adding glitter highlights to the card was the finishing touch.

I'm 150 visits away from meeting my 2, 500 visitor mark. Then, I'll be giving away BLOG CANDY. Spread the word and stay tuned for pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm #2372...only 128 to go!
Pat S.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the colors your chose for your Teacher Bella card.

Amy said...

You did a great job cutting the scallop. I have tried with no success and finally bought a punch! Any tips on such good cutting?

Jen said...

Ohhh that teacher Bella is so cool! I love this card!