Monday, March 12, 2007

Blog Candy Winner & RAK card

Many thanks to everyone for responding with answers for the Blog Candy. I enjoyed reading what everyone is creating and what they would like to be creating. But, I had to have my husband draw one name and it is........Allison. She said:

"Hmm...I have decided to do two things this week...a) cards with all my various tree stamps (call it a theme week) and/or b) finally going through my SCS favorites and doing some fun cases!"
So, Allison, please send me your mailing address to brodonbaby@yahoo and I will get your goodies to you. And for those that had trouble subscribing to my blog, FeedBlitz was having problems over the past few days. It is supposedly fixed, so try again in the left hand column.
While away for a few days, I received my first Bloggers RAK card from the SplitCoastStampers group. It was a pleasant surprise to open a card from Debbie Seyer. She used the "Polka Dot and Paisley" SU! set featured in the Spring Mini Catalog. Card stock and ink colors are: Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink and Old Olive. The ticket punch was used around the corners of the main sentiment and pink grosgrain ribbon completed the beautiful card. Thanks again Debbie. If you are a blogger, go to SplitCoast Stampers and sign up for the Bloggers RAK.

No comments: