Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Cruise Card & Blog Candy

My oldest son will be graduating from college in May. He is spending his last Spring Break on a cruise to the Bahamas. I wanted to send him a special card and gift to aid in his vacation. None of my stamp sets were really screaming at me, but I did recall a template for a man's shirt. So, using the SU! Sentimental Journey Designer Papers and Rusty Pickle's twill ribbon, I made this card. It is easier to design the card if your paper is double-sided. This paper was not, so I adhered 2 sheets together before I started folding it. I decided to go ahead and make a few more of the shirts, as I can always use them on male birthday, get well and thinking of you cards. And, for Father's Day, the shirts would be a great addition to a card.

I'll be away from my computer for a few days, but meanwhile check out these sites for BLOG CANDY: Nancy Elrick, Julie K., and Beate Johns.

1 comment:

Leah said...

I love love love this card! I have that template too! (somewhere) & definitely want to get it out again now! :D