Thursday, April 19, 2007

Allison's Thank You Card

If you haven't visited Allison Fillo's blog, then you are missing the "scoop" from the world of blogging. Daily, Allison alerts us to blog candy, tutorials, new bloggers and even interesting blog sites around the world.

I received a wonderful thank you card from her, after she won blog candy from one of my contests. I love the way she punched circles on the card front and stamped the flowers in two colors. So creative! She said the flower stamp was from Michael's and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up!

I'm at 67 subscribers and hope to be at 75, by the end of the weekend. So, please spread the word. And, for those that have left comments, I really appreciate the positive feedback. I can't answer the e-mails, but will try to devote some blogging time to answering any questions that come my way.

No comments: