Sunday, April 1, 2007

I also received another RAK card from one of the SplitCoast Stamper Bloggers, Terri Thrill. The card is very elegant, as Terri mounted the images and punched flowers on vellum cardstock. Thanks Terri for thinking of me. Be sure to see more of her artwork on her blog.

I am recuperating from attending the Heirloom Productions Stamping Convention in Duluth, GA, held this weekend. I spent too much money, took lots of pictures and am suffering from creativity overload from seeing all the beautiful pieces of artwork. It was alot of fun, with my friends Cindy and Sue, being my partners in crime. I hope to share some new stamping ideas with you over the next few days. I leave you with a quote for the week, "Creativity is allowing oneself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.-Scott Adams

Happy April Fool's Day!

No comments: