Wednesday, April 11, 2007

More Mailbox RAK Cards!

Wow, I am really glad that I joined the SplitCoast Stampers Bloggers RAK group. I have received many wonderful, unexpected cards. And, it's nice to open something unexpected in the mail these days. The first card is from Debbie Seyer. She used 3 of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors together-Barely Banana, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue. Be sure to see more of her artwork on her blog. Thanks, Debbie!

The second card is from Michelle Nadraszky, whom lives in Canada. She used pink and greens on her card, with a covered slide mount and tag. I love the size of the card, too. Michelle, thank you for sending mail from Canada to Georgia. Michelle shares more of her work here.

I hope these cards inspire you to break out some "spring" colors and stamps to get creating!

And, don't forget to spread the word that I am trying to reach a goal of 75 subscribers. I appreciate all my subscribers and can't wait to celebrate with BLOG CANDY! (Stay tuned for pictures)

No comments: