Saturday, May 12, 2007

BLOG CANDY WINNER!

I've enjoyed reading the many comments concerning SU! recent retired stamp set list. Most people will miss Roses in Winter and French Script, but can part with the Knobbly Gnomes and Nice and Easy Notes (my first stamp set). So, now it is time to announce the winner of the blog candy and it is:




CONNIE

Hi Leslie...I will miss Roses in Winter the most (as well as most everyone else!) It was just one of those sets that I think was hard to make a bad card with! lol! I definitely will not miss Nice & Easy Notes...I don't think I sold a single set in the entire 5 years I've been a demo! That set REALLY needed updated.

So, Connie, E-mail me your mailing address and I will get the new die in the mail to you on Monday.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I was just looking at cindy's blog and saw a card you sent her using the stampendous flower montage stamp. It is so cute. Great job. I have that stamp and haven't had a ton of ideas for it. There is one on my blog, about the 3rd or 4th post.

Great job!

Amy

Connie Babbert said...

Thank you SO much, Leslie! I'm excited to win your Blog Candy! I sent my snail mail address to your email account.