Friday, September 7, 2007

Happy Birthday with Office Accoutrement


This is one of those sets that I held off purchasing from the SU! mini-catalog, though it was really intriguing to me. Then, I saw many beautiful samples made with it and had to buy it. Thank goodness, it was included in the new SU! catalog! It has a set of matching patterned papers, which I have refrained from opening yet. (Does this sound familiar to anyone?) Instead, I used one of my favorite color combos to make this card: Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip and Confetti White. I used Versamark ink to stamp the large flower for the background of the card, Real Red ink for the smaller flowers, sentiment and tab, plus Chocolate Chip ink for the brackets and memo image. And, I enjoyed using the spiral and tab punches to embellish this card. The silver, square clip was purchased from Office Depot and the ribbons are from SU! The sentiment came from the SU! set, Happy Everything. This card has many options and can be easily used for a male's birthday as well. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

I didn't give the spiral punch a second glance until I used it this summer at Stamp Camp. Very fun! Not sure I'd use it a lot, but I like the look, and it is fun to use. Love it here on your card as well as the colors. Thanks for sharing.