Monday, October 29, 2007

Peaceful Wishes and Paper Pieced Ornaments



I saw this card idea, but am not sure where, but liked the idea of paper-piecing the ornaments. The Stampin' Up! punches made it easy to make the ornaments as I used the 2 oval style and one circle style punch. The ribbon was adhered across the circular ornament. (Ribbon from Michael's) I love the Fruitcake patterned paper by Basic Grey, as it is double sided and perfect for this card idea. I matched it with SU! Not Quite Navy cardstock and Wild Wasabi ink. The gold cording was retired from SU! a few years ago. Inside the card is stamped "Peaceful Wishes", from the SU! stamp set with the same name. I can see this stamp set being used all year long, as some of the images are various foliage parts and would look great on a man's card. Thanks for visiting!

Leslie

1 comment: