Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Masculine card inspired by ribbon colors


Do you get tired of using the same colors on your cards? I do and was thrilled to find this ribbon at my local Archiver's. Knowing that I wanted to make another masculine birthday card using the Thomas Kinkade stamps by Cornish Heritage Farms, this ribbon met my needs and search for a new color scheme. Using a monochromatic tone for the main image, I stamped it in SU! Chocolate Chip ink and matted on SU! cardstock that coordinated with the ribbon. The sentiment is from the SU! set, Circle of Friendship. After punching it out, it was layered onto a Cuttlebug designed slide. I layered everything onto a Chocolate Chip card and had a masculine card designed quickly. Stay tuned for more cards inspired by ribbon colors.

No comments: