Monday, October 13, 2008

A Hero Arts Masculine Card #3


This is my last entry for the Hero Arts Contest. The card was made with SU! inks and cardstock. I used the Hero Arts Happy Birthday Block to make the card. I think this stamp is very versatile, but kept the look simple for the guys. The buckle was made with a punch. I added paper piercing to the sentiment, but it's hard to see in the picture. Using my SU! oval punches, I was able to spotlight a part of the sentiment. After reading your posted comments, I realize making masculine cards can be challenging for both of us. I hope my creations have inspired you to make more cards for the guys.

And, speaking of the guys (and gals), Gina K. is hosting a great give-away and the only requirement is to send a card for the soldiers. With every card donated, you will receive additional entries in the drawing. Read the details as there are specifications about the donated cards. I think this is a great aid in showing our appreciation to the soldiers that have made many sacrifices for our country.

Take care or yourself-
Leslie

No comments: