Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Meet Cynthia...

I fell in love with these beads during a visit to one of my local bead shops, North America Trade in Athens, Ga. Garnet is the birthstone for a dear friend, Cindy and me. After making myself a set with these beads, I decided to do the same for Cindy’s January birthday. Also, I named the set after Cindy, aka Cynthia. The square lampwork beads consist of garnet, black and pale yellow colors. I decided to use Amber puffs, Garnet-colored Czech glass rondelles, coordinating round lampwork beads and metallic silver seed beads to make the necklace. A silver toggle set finished the necklace. The bracelet was easily strung on elastic cord and consists of the square lampwork beads, Czech glass and seed beads. This set can be worn with multiple outfits and is one of my favorite sets yet.
Thanks for visiting-
Leslie

2 comments:

Cindy B. said...

Leslie,
I absolutely love my necklace & bracelet, but I had no idea you had named the set for me! It is so beautiful and I have received numerous compliments on it.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, as usual. Love the colors.