Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Cards, Cards and More Cards!







I love to make, send and receive cards. In this day of fast-paced living, e-mails have taken the place of sending cards. Don't get me wrong, as I use e-mails daily as a great communication tool. But unless you are one to trash all your mail, a card can live much longer than an e-mail. I have a box of cards that my loved ones and friends have sent me. It gives me great joy to take them out of the box periodically and sort through them. Some of the cards helped me through a difficult time, while others were used to express love. But the cards that I love the most are the ones that were handmade. Nothing can beat a handmade card.


My cards are approximately 5 1/2 inches X 4 1/4 inches in size and are included with coordinating envelopes. I use quality papers with multiple layers when making my cards. Embellishments are always added and may include buttons, ribbons, brads, eyelets, glitter and embossed stickers. I like to add rubber stamping to many of my cards. I do sign the back of the cards, as I am the designer. Let me know if you prefer a specific color or occasion when ordering your cards, and I will do my best to meet your request.


COST/CARD: $2