Friday, January 5, 2007

My Space...

I enjoy seeing pictures of other people's craft spaces. It amazes me to see the creativity that is put into organizing their area. I am actually in the process of rearranging my craft room to make it more "user friendly". I have to know where everything is, or I can't create things. It is very frustrating to not know what items I have to work with. And, as I age, I've been guilty of buying more than one of the same item, as I like it so much. Does anyone else do that? Thank goodness for friends with the same problem that are willing to trade duplicates.

When I first started scrapbooking, I worked in our master bedroom closet. Once we moved, I upgraded to the bonus room. It was one of those rooms with the sloped ceilings, so my tall friends were always having to walk crooked. When we finally moved to this house, we both knew a craft room was a necessity. So, my wonderful husband installed all of the cabinets and shelves before we tackled any of the other rooms in the house. Being that his hobby is model railroading, he has the entire basement to himself. Anyway, I thought I'd post a few pictures of my craft room. Once it is officially rearranged, I'll post more pictures.