Saturday, April 21, 2007

My weekend goal of having at least 75 subscribers, has been reached. I now have 79 subscribers and appreciate every one's help in reaching my goal. The winner of the BLOG CANDY is:


Dawn Mercedes


So, Dawn, if you will send me your mailing address, I will get the templates and pad to you. Thanks to everyone for participating. I did have a question about places to obtain the templates and my suggestion is to check your local scrapbook store or the Lil' Davis website. I purchased my set out of state, while on vacation.

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh, I was one of the contestants who was asking where to buy this template. And now I'm lucky enough to have it sent to my door! Thanks so much.

Maria said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog site. . .www.cardinspired.blogspot.com