Monday, April 23, 2007

I've been tagged..

Well, I've been tagged-a game that is going around Blog land. I was tagged by Maria Bell. She has 2 blogs, but tagged me from her card inspiration site. This game is fun, so I'll play.

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven facts, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I've always enjoyed talking and even more so when I was younger. So much, that my nickname was "Mouth of the South".

2. I am the oldest of 4 children and used to get in trouble for being "bossy". One time my younger brother (#2 child) was not doing his chores (cleaning out the dishwasher) fast enough, so I stuck him in the backside with a fork. Knowing he would tell and I'd be in trouble, I let him do the same to me.

3. I became a cheerleader when I was 6 years old and continued till my Senior Year in High School. My parents came to every game and my father always cautioned me about the stunts we were performing. (Wonder why I had knee cap replacement surgery at age 47?)

4. In my Senior year of high school, I ran for class president and lost by 1 point. I did not vote for myself.

5. I am a Registered Nurse and graduated from school in 1980. I've worked in Critical Care, Hospice and Home Health Nursing.

6. In 2000, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and had to retire from my nursing career. I really miss it! But, I did find time to pursue new hobbies of scrapbooking and rubber stamping.

7. I have 2 sons, ages 23 and 22, 17 months apart in age. Currently, the oldest one graduates on May 5. The youngest son joined the Navy at age 17, was discharged and started college last year. They are my blessings!

OK, 7 people for me to tag are:

Rebecca Miller
Kendra Giles
Kim MacNutt
Lauri Royall
Thanh Vo
Debbie Seyer
Ali Edwards



1 comment:

Thanh Vo said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and also tagging me, Leslie! You will be added to my blog roll and we can stay in touch ;) I will be posting with your tag later on this week.