Sunday, October 14, 2007

No Stamping this week, Folks!

Sorry, but it's been a busy week and I haven't had the time to stamp anything new. I have been enjoying the following blogs, though, so you may want to visit them. All of the links are on the left side of my page. Nicole Heady is releasing new sets tonight at midnight, and has been giving sneek peeks all week long. Gina has new holiday stamp sets ready for release. Have your heard that the two of them, along with Emily from Stamping Bellas, are planning a cruise? Jody Morrow has a new ribbon share going and has some beautiful selections to use for the holidays. And, Pat Huntoon is still giving away goodies to celebrate her 5th anniversary of the Technique Junkies Newsletter. Check them out and enjoy the beautiful weather!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Leslie,

I just wanted to say hey. I just moved too Jefferson last week. Your name came up when I did a search for local demonstrators. I remembered you had a blog so I wanted to pop over and say HI!