Saturday, August 30, 2008

How sweet it is!


I received this sweet and thoughtful award from Wanda at My Creative Corner. Thank you Wanda for your sweet and encouraging words.
In the spirit of paying it forward, I now get to nominate my favorite blogs! Here are the rules:
1. Pick 5 of your favorite blogs (that's hard there are tons!)
2. Winners can put the logo on their blog.
3. Link the person who gave your award to your blog.
4. Name the 5 that you are giving the award to with their links.
5. Leave a message on their blogs so that they know they've won!
Here's my list:
1. Maria Bell from Cards Inspired
2. Jody Morrow from Confessions of a Ribbon Addict
3. Cathy Indelicato from Crafty Thoughts
4. Connie Babbert from Inkspired Treasures
5. Kim Howard from Basement Stamper
I hope you have time over the holiday weekend to check out these terrific ladies!
Have a safe one-
Leslie

No comments: