Saturday, September 6, 2008

National Card Making Day Event at my home..

Saturday, October 4 is National Card Making Day and I am participating by hosting a Stamp-A-Stack at my home, 1-4 PM. I live in Bogart, GA, which is in NE Georgia, outside of Athens (Home of the UGA DAWGS!) For $40, you can make 30 cards, with all the items and ideas prepared in advance for you. You’ll need to bring scissors, adhesive and envelopes.
You’ll make 6 cards of 5 different designs for birthdays, get well, sympathy and thank you cards. In order to prepare, I need to have your payment/reservation by September 13. (one week from today) Once the items are prepared, I cannot offer refunds, but will give you the supplies, if you cannot make it on that day. Seating is limited, so please RSVP soon and spread the word to your friends. I look forward to celebrating this day with you!

Leslie

1 comment:

Joke said...

It's too far away for me, but I wish you a very nice evening.