Thursday, September 25, 2008

Please welcome back Maria Bell...

Maria and I met thru blogging and stamping. After reading her blogs for several months, I decided to create my blog. Maria was kind to be a previous guest and return for another visit. Maria is a busy gal and has 3 blogs for you to visit:

1. Stampin' Inspirations
2. Card Inspired
3. Demonstrator Website

Tell us what you’ve been doing since last visiting my blog.

Not much has changed but for a short period, I switched to CTMH but I missed being a SU demonstrator and switched back last month. I also started a new blog for my Stampin club but it’s open to the public. Other than that, life is still the same.

What is your favorite hobby?

Card making and paper crafting for sure. I recently started scrapbooking and it’s a challenge for me but I’m beginning to enjoy it. I also like to draw, sketch, and paint once in a while.

What is your favorite thing to do while enjoying your hobby? i.e. Music, TV?

I do have a tendency to watch television mainly for the background noise. It keeps me from getting bored. I also like to listen to music, especially upbeat music. Again, to keep me alert. LOL!!

What are your favorite current colors to work with?

I love pink, brown, and green as a combo. I also love the different SU blues mixed with the greens.

Currently, what is your favorite stamping technique?

I really don’t have a favorite. I do love coloring with different color mediums and adding blings to my images, i.e., glitter, beads, rhinestones

Any special food you enjoy while creating?

I don’t eat when I craft or I may end up eating ink and glue. LOL!

Any special companies that you are fond of?

I don’t have a favorite. My focus is more the image and not the brand. If the image is pretty, I’ll buy it regardless of who makes it.

What’s happening on your blog?

A lot of stuff! LOL! Like I said earlier, I started a new blog focusing on Stampin' Up! products only called “Stampin Inspirations Club Site”. I’ve been working on video tutorials and continue to write tutorials for my blogs. I’ve also been creating templates using Adobe Illustrator. Right now, I’m focusing on Halloween and Thanksgiving cards and projects.

Are there any special materials that are your favorites to work with?

I love using and mixing different color mediums. I love the different ways that you can mix them together and come up with different colors. My favorite embellishment is brads. I use it a lot. I also love using Prima flowers and other embellishments to add texture and enhance the way an image or card looks.

What are you currently creating?

I’m in the process of creating a treat box tutorial for my Stampin club. I’m also working on Holiday cards and projects.

Be sure to visit Maria's website, leave a comment and visit here Friday to see her artwork. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for visiting!
Leslie

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hiya, Leslie!! Thank you for including me as your blog guest!! I'm honored!!

I'm so glad to see you back blogging and doing a wonderful job at it!!

Maria