Friday, April 24, 2009

Third design using one stamp...


So, I've saved the best card for last, as this is my favorite of the three. This card is a gatefold cut, which means it opens from the center. I use a white clip to keep it closed. Again, the flower was created identical to the previous cards but stamped on a rectangle image and layered on a scalloped mat provided by Sue. Sue even drew the little black border around the image, which I can never get straight. It does add a professional touch. All of this was mounted on a green Cuttlebug embossed folder background. I tied a simple bow with ribbon from my stash, added a simple sentiment and the last of my cards was created.
This was alot of fun to do and I recommend doing it with your friends.
Have a great weekend!
Leslie

No comments: