Wednesday, November 5, 2008

#2 Using those Pencils...



Have you used those pencils yet? They can be addicting! I used the same pencil technique on this shaker card made with Gina K.'s set, "A Warm and Cozy Christmas". You'll have to believe that the little boy's snow suit does coordinate with the patterned paper, but looks orange in the picture. I chose to use this adorable image on a shaker card. I added faux snow, "Twinklettes", between the image and transparent cover of the shaker card. You can find several varieties of faux snow at your local craft stores and Walmart. I like mine as it's a little thicker than glitter and doesn't make the card too heavy for mailing. I used Paper Studio's patterned paper from their Christmas stack and layered it onto Shimmery Red card stock. After adding SU! ribbons and a snowflake button accent, my card is ready for the holidays.

Thanks for visiting-
Leslie

No comments: